“BOOKS of the Koran Persia; Hebrew (Meaning Passover); Esther; Solomon; Egyptian Book of the Dead; Adam; Eve; Enoch; Seth; Seventh Book of Moses; St. Thomas (The Doubter); Nicodemus; PtahHotep, the oldest book known; The Kabballah.
Again, the researches of such theological scholars as James Legge, L.L.D., first Professor of Chinese, at Oxford University; Prof. Wm. Jennings, P.H.D., and Hon. Clement Allen of the Royal Asiatic Society, beside several hundred who might be named, embracing the leaders of thought along lines of ‘original sources,’ all agree that hundreds, if not thousands, of ancient manuscripts, tablets and carvings indubitably prove that all races of all people that have ever inhabited the earth have striven, as best they could, to leave records of the chemistry and physiology of their own bodies.
Science, Egyptology, Indo-Iranian, Chinese, Japanese, Persian, or Sanskrit, all, all, forever strove to solve the riddle of the human body. Seven hundred years B. C. we have the Shu King, China’s oldest book; The Shih King, 600 B. C.; The Yi Kimr, 1143 B. C.
Then came Confucius, 551-478 B. C.
The writings, statements, philosophy and symbols of these witnesses of the truth of being corroborates our 66 witnesses in every detail.
The writers of this book have in their possession a library of the ancient scriptures referred to above and know whereof they speak; but, as printing and book making is well nigh prohibited by cost, we feel that we are not justified in lengthy quotations. Again, nothing really new can be added after the ne plus ultra statement, ‘There is no other way under heaven whereby ye may be saved except Jesus, Christed and crucified.’
However, for the information of our readers we will give the table of contents of Vol. 14 of the Sacred Books and Early Literature of the East, entitled ‘The Great Rejected Books:’
OLD TESTAMENT APOCRYPHA
1. The Books of Adam and Eve; The lives of Adam and Eve; The Apocalypse of Moses; The Slavonic Book of Eve.
2. The Writings Attributed to Enoch; The Great Prophetic Book of Enoch; The Lost Book of Noah.
3. The Apocalypse of Baruch; His Vision of Heaven.
4. The Story of Ahikar; The Old Armenian Version; The New-found Ancient Book.
THE NEW TESTAMENT APOCRYPHA
5. The Gospels of Christ’s Childhood; The Protevangelium, or Original Gospel of James; Gospel of Thomas the Doubter; The Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew; An Arabic Gospel of the Infancy.
6. The Gospels of Nicodemus; The Greek Gospel of Nicodemus; A Later Gospel; The Harrowing of Hell; The Acts of Pilate; The Letters of Pilate.”
The just read excerpt came from the book God-Man: The Word Made Flesh, 1920, p. 14, which was written by Dr. George Carey.
So Mote It Be!
Blue Lodge Master Mason – Scottish Rite Mason – York Rite Mason – Knight Mason – Allied Mason – York Rite College – Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priest – Red Cross of Constantine – Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis.